I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Think on Joy

As we head into the holiday season, for some, it is easy to feel depressed.  Here are a few verses on joy to meditate on. Let them sink into your heart, and hopefully, they will help you to be thankful for your blessings and to celebrate the birth of our Savior.
                                                                                                         Blessings,
                                                                                                         Kerry



You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Psalms 16:11

You love him even though you have never seen him.  Though you do not see him now, you trust him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. 1 Peter 1:8

Always be full of joy in the  Lord.  I say it again - rejoice! Philippians 4:4

I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! John 15:11

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

1 comment: