I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Wishes

Image from unknown source
Let us remember to offer thanksgiving daily, not just one day or one month a year.  God daily blesses us, let us daily thank Him.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.  Give thank to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation. Psalm 100:4-5

Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. Psalm 95:2

I will offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord. Psalm 116:17

They sang, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor  and power and strength belong to God forever and ever! Amen" Revelation 7:12

1 comment: