I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Do you Know Jesus?

Recently, I had someone ask me what I would do if Jesus came to my house, looked me in the eyes, and asked me, "So, you don't support health care because it is not a right in the Constitution?" Thankfully, it was a comment I was reading because I literally laughed out loud. My first thought was, "He is omniscient. He already knows that."

That aside, this blog is not about whether I do or do not support health care. What it is about, is people assuming they know what Jesus thinks about things. I've heard people make statements and ask questions about Jesus based on what they perceive Jesus to be. Most of these people are gathering their information from outside sources...not from a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ.

If you want to know what Jesus would do, you need to know what he DID do. I challenge you to read the Gospels. In case you don't know, it is the first four books of the New Testament... Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Since I am talking about knowing Jesus, I want to share one of my favorite videos. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment