I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Prayer - America's Only Hope

Four years ago, our church, FBC Texarkana, under the leadership of Pastor Jeff Schreve, had these signs made. This one has been in our yard all that time. I have seen them not just in the Texarkana area, but all over Arkansas and Texas. I have the feeling that they expand even further than that.


2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

America, we vote in 8 days. Please pray and seek God.

1 comment: