I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Vow

I saw this on Pinterest this morning:

I don't know who the author is, but it is beautifully expressed.

I especially love the line that says, "I vow to fiercely love you, in all your forms, now and forever." I am so thankful that Jason vows to love me in all my forms... because believe me, I know, that I have some unlovely forms. And you know what? So does he... But I love him still.... And I vow to always do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment