I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Friday, September 28, 2012

God Will Not Be Mocked

Galatians 6:7(AMP)
Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap.

We are living in a time when many people stand up and openly mock God. God is mocked by the leaders of our Nation and our cities. He is mocked by the media. He is mocked on the internet. He is mocked on TV programs. He is mocked in movies. He is mocked in some pulpits. He is mocked by parents. He is mocked by children. Make no mistake, God's word is clear... He will not be mocked.

It is my prayer that God raise up the righteous of this country, and turn this country around. It is not too late. We need to pray. We need to read our Bible. We need to stand up. We need to speak up. We need to teach our children. And we need to humble ourselves before the Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment