I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Diligently Caring for my Flock


As I was reading my Bible this morning, this verse jumped out at me:
Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, And attend to your herds Proverbs 27:23 (NKJV)

Admittedly, I was not surprised that this verse spoke to me. God has been working with me on diligence and priorities for quite a while now. It also didn't take me long to figure out what my flock is, and where my attention is supposed to be. My "flock" is my family. I am to be diligent in caring for my family. I am to diligently love my husband ... I am to diligently train up my children ... I am to diligently guard my home ... And I am to diligently remain under the guidance of Jason, who is under the guidance of God.

I have my assignment. Do you know yours?

1 comment: