I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to All


 As I prepare for the celebrations over the next couple of days, I am reminded that the joy of Christmas does not come as easy to others as it does to me.  I know many who are struggling with the loss of a loved one, with the break up of family, with sickness,  with financial issues, or just tragedies of life.   God has placed Romans 12:15 on my heart... Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 


My prayer is that each of you have a very blessed Christmas! 

1 comment: