I am no longer the things of my past...I am the daughter of the Great I AM.

Exodus 3:14
And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
2 Corithians 6:18
I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I am sorry that it has been awhile since my last post. I have been working on my priorities, and on my time management. In doing so, I have limited my time on the computer.

During my time away, I have been digging deeper into Proverbs 31:10-31 and in Titus 2:3-5. I will start posting a series of blogs concerning what has been revealed to me in these scriptures. In the mean time, I wanted to share a blog that I have recently discovered, and really love. It is called Time-Warp Wife. I hope you will look it up and enjoy it as much as I do.

http://time-warp-wife.blogspot.com/

1 comment: